Balancing privacy and health.
People who enter their information into your Guest Log are concerned about their privacy and their health. We are responsible for balancing these two objectives. We have decades of experience and the trust of thousands. We use the Privacy Manifesto below to guide our decisions in these matters.
- We do not sell or profit from personal information.
- We delete personal information as soon as it is no longer needed.
- We resort to good judgement, transparency and fairness when making decisions about personal information.
- We only store, share or reveal personal information in order to:
- Fulfill the purpose for which the information was entrusted to us.
- Meet local, state and federal laws.